If Your Mom Dressed You For Your Job Interview
Recently overhead a couple of well dressed men dissecting each other’s attire and had to bring it to this forum. Most men think it’s easy to throw on a suit and go to a job interview, but here’s what your mom would say:
1. Say NO to double-breasted suits. Unless your name is Steve Harvey do not leave your house to go to a job interview wearing one
2. Your jacket should have 2-3 buttons maximum
3. Dark suits depict the image of professionalism. Always choose a navy or dark grey tone on interview day
4. A solid white shirt will pull the look together. No stripes or colours are necessary. Once you land the job you can take a ride on the colour rainbow.
5. Don’t forget to press your suit. Wrinkles never impress anyone, and neither do scuffed shoes.
Throw in a conservative tie and you’re all set. Good Luck!
Don’t believe me? Check out this Style Minute.